Tax Prepartion Assistance (VITA)
During tax season, Goodwill has teamed up
Elderberry Junction is a center for seniors who have developmental disabilities. For more information about Elderberry Junction, call Lynn Tucibat at 412-632-1968.
Residential Services include:
- H.E.A.R.T. House, a unique program that combines temporary housing, career counseling, education, training, and job-placement to help homeless families with children.
- Goodwill Plaza, Goodwill Villa
andGoodwill Manor, apartment buildings for seniors.
- Warren Plaza apartments for low-income adults with physical disabilities
- Summerdale Court apartments for low-income adults with developmental disabilities.
- Jefferson Courtyard apartments for people with mental health disabilities.
- The Goodwill Center, a
work releasefacility for non-violent, male offenders.
- The Goodwill Center is accreditated by the American Correctional Association. The ACA is a private, non-profit entity that promotes best practices and high standards of facility operation. Regular audits are conducted to ensure the facility is in compliance with national standards.
Emergency Needs Fund
This fund provides support via vouchers to needy individuals for the purchase of clothing and household items at Goodwill stores. For more information, call Mary Jane Bigley at 412-632-1746.
North Side Common Ministries Community Food Pantry
This is a food pantry for Northside residents operated by Northside Common Ministries. For more information, call North Side Common Ministries at 412-323-1163.
Energy Utility Assistance
A program to help seniors and low-income utility customers access available assistance programs. For more information, call Mary Jane Bigley at 412-632-1746.